◦ We distributed 15 boats. (With several more to make).
◦ We purchased/distributed over 400 animals.
◦ We purchased/distributed 450 Bibles.
◦ We served over 10,000 meals.
◦ We distributed over 150 solar lights w/message that Jesus is the light! (With another 110 to still buy).
◦ We collected enough funds for 25 water cones! (That will ship in March).
◦ We raised enough funds for a Polaris Utility Vehicle (That will ship this January).
◦ The Pediatric Clinic has served 1000’s of children.
◦ Our church makes weekly visits & preaches a sermon to each fishing village.
◦ We have a large passenger boat being built by Mission Navigation & should set sail in 2012.
◦ We had over 100 Baptisms.
◦ We hosted our 1st Youth Conference. We held our 2nd Annual Women’s Conference.
◦ We married 22 couples.
◦ We completed census surveys in over 500 homes.
◦ We shared Jesus (hut-to-hut Evangelism) in thousands of homes.
◦ We have helped dozens and dozens of those in need (Through our Mole Church).
◦ We finished 3 orphan homes. (We will take kids in February).
◦ We started a sewing class with over a dozen students.
◦ We’ve held over 50 movie nights.
◦ We led our first American Revival.
◦ We built two cisterns for Preskul & Karenage
The list could go on and on. God’s Blessings can be found each & every day! I can’t believe He allows us to be apart of this amazing ministry! When I sit and think back through this year I can’t help but get goosebumps! We’ve seen fruits both big and small all year-long!! I CANNOT WAIT to see what HE does in 2012!
THANK YOU FOR HELPING US BE THE HANDS, FEET, & FACE OF JESUS!
MAY HIS BLESSINGS RAIN DOWN – ALL OVER THE WORLD –
THIS CHRISTMAS & THROUGHOUT THE NEW YEAR!
- Ezekiel 34:26 26 I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing.