IT’S THAT TIME OF YEAR…
Every August/September – my parents/my family load several crates of supplies to send to Haiti via boat! These are supplies that help us care for our programs in the Mole as well as our outreach within the community.
My sister died last July and in the midst of all the grieving… I forgot to put out a blog asking for help. This past year was VERY DIFFICULT for our campus as we ran out of much needed supplies.
It is our desire/goal to purchase our supplies in Haiti to help the local economy. However – there are some things that are hard to find or double in price. This yearly shipment helps us supplement those needed items.
If you are collecting supplies for us – Please have them to Kentucky by September 20th. (You can message me for the address if you don’t have it already).
This year the funding is VERY tight. I’m still not sure how we are going to pull it off…but believing God knows.
Or mail checks to:
7301 N Georgetown Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46268
**Please mark Mole Boat Supplies on a note.
If you have any questions about the supply list – please send me an email at email@example.com.
If you would like to help collect supplies….these things are always needed:
URGENT NEED: MEDICATION
**We are having a very difficult time finding much needed medications for our pharmacy. We are one of the only pharmacies within a 3-hour walk that has consistent stock. We’ve not had many teams the past 2 years – and usually they supplement our clinic with needed supplies.
Cough meds, vitamins, Tylenol, IB prophin, antacids, antibiotics, antifungal creams, antibiotic cream, hydrocortisone creams, laxatives, blood pressure meds, eye drops, allergy, nausea, pepto-bismo, burn cream, pain cream, dandruff shampoo which is good for fungal infections, etc
URGENT NEED: TOILETRIES
**Simple things like soap & toothpaste are nearly 3x as much money here as they are in the states. It’s difficult to keep up with our children’s home, staff, and community needs.
Soap, shampoo, deodorant, lotion, toothpaste, hand sanitizer
- Canned food & snacks for missionaries
- Mouse glue traps, bug spray, etc.
- Cleaning supplies: febreeze/generic smell-good spray, bath cleaner, dish liquid, laundry detergent, Clorox wipes/generic, etc…
- Cups, plates, spoons, bowls – 40 each for our orphanage
- Office supplies: white copy paper, posty notes- used for invitations, sharpies. labels, index cards, pens, markers, construction paper, tape, duct tape, etc.
- Box fans
- Children’s black shoes – used for school
- School backpacks for our orphans
- 5-gallon buckets of paint
- 5-gallon buckets for water
- School supplies: composition books, loose-leaf paper, notebooks, pens, etc.
- Baby Formula
- Peanut Butter
- Church clothes – men, women, children
- Flashlights/batteries...for upcoming rainy season
- Umbrellas/Ponchos…for upcoming rainy season
- Boys clothes sizes 7/8-14/16
- pool toys, sand toys, play-therapy toys
- Helium Tanks
- Christmas lights
- Christmas Decorations – Indoor/outdoor
- Outdoor Extension cords – all lengths, Power strips
- Christmas Crafts for 50 kids (Target age: 8 years old)
- Christmas gifts for our 25 orphan mommas
- Christmas gifts for our 20 core employees
- 50 Christmas Gifts for Dame’s Group- (Candles/matches or something similar)
- Fireworks for New Years
- Glow in the dark items – necklaces, bracelets, etc for our huge celebration downtown Dec. 31st